Boise Center Aerospace Laboratory
Mapping Leafy Spurge with Field Spectroscopy
Landsat 8 Imagery Now Available
NSF Grant to Develop Software Tools to Analyze LiDAR Data
Biomass Estimation Using Full-Waveform TLS
Immersive Visualization: 3D Data Fusion
UAV-based Hyperspectral Sensing of Dry Land Vegetation
UAV-based Hyperspectral Remote Sensing
BCAL and Partners Awarded $668,000 in Grants
3-D Immersive Environment (IQ Station)
- USGS Mendanhall Research Fellowship on Multispectral-Mobile LiDAR for Hazards Research and Rapid Response August 19, 2013
- Graduate Research Assistantships Available! March 16, 2013
- Weiser River Animation September 25, 2013
- BCAL moved to Boise State University July 30, 2013
- Landsat 8 imagery now available June 5, 2013
- BCAL researchers, partners receive grants to help agencies manage Idaho’s natural resources March 8, 2013
- BCAL and INL recently published a paper on unmanned aircraft systems February 22, 2013
Olsoy, P, N Glenn, P Clark, and D Derryberry. 2014. “Aboveground total and green biomass of dryland shrub derived from terrestrial laser scanning.” ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, 88, 166-173.
Olsoy, P, N Glenn, and P Clark. 2013. “Estimating Sagebrush Biomass Using Terrestrial Laser Scanning (TLS).” Rangeland Ecology & Management.
Mitchell, J, R Shrestha, C Moore-Ellison, and N Glenn. 2013. “Single and Multi-Date Landsat Classifications of Basalt to Support Soil Survey Efforts.” Remote Sensing, 5 (10): 4857-4876.
Sankey, T, R Shrestha, J Sankey, S Hardegree, and E Strand. 2013. “Lidar-derived estimate and uncertainty of carbon sink in successional phases of woody encroachment.” Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences, 118 (3): 1144-1155.
Murgoitio, J, R Shrestha, N Glenn, and L Spaete. 2013. “Improved visibility calculations with tree trunk obstruction modeling from aerial LiDAR.” International Journal of Geographical Information Science, 27 (10): 1865-1883.