Boise Center Aerospace Laboratory
Working with Czech Globe scientists in Brno, Czech Republic, on LiDAR and hyperspectral image processing
Czech Globe scientists visit Boise State University
Sage School Students Experiment with 3D Scanning
Boise State Researchers receives $748,000 NASA Grant
Mapping Leafy Spurge with Field Spectroscopy
Landsat 8 Imagery Now Available
NSF Grant to Develop Software Tools to Analyze LiDAR Data
UAV-based Hyperspectral Sensing of Dry Land Vegetation
3-D Immersive Environment (IQ Station)
- ‘Can You See Me Now?’ – Mapping the ‘fearscape’ with terrestrial laser scanning December 5, 2014
- New research grant from NASA EPSCoR looks at new ways to monitor the hydrosphere July 14, 2014
- Czech Globe scientists visit Boise State University June 5, 2014
- Sage School Students Experiment with 3D Scanning June 3, 2014
- UAV project to study potato stress May 29, 2014
- 2014. "Aboveground total and green biomass of dryland shrub derived from terrestrial laser scanning." ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, 88, 166-173..
- 2014. "Estimating Sagebrush Biomass Using Terrestrial Laser Scanning (TLS)." Rangeland Ecology & Management, 67 (2): 224-228..
- 2013. "Single and Multi-Date Landsat Classifications of Basalt to Support Soil Survey Efforts." Remote Sensing, 5 (10): 4857-4876..