Boise Center Aerospace Laboratory
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Ecosystem Modeling at LEAF and BCAL September 22, 2015
- Video of bat cave habitat and TLS September 21, 2015
- Soraya @ ICUR August 3, 2015
- BCAL at SPRUCE! July 30, 2015
- Lidar workshop at UNAM, Mexico City May 18, 2015
- Aboveground biomass estimates of sagebrush using terrestrial and airborne LiDAR data in a dryland ecosystem.
- Analyzing high resolution topography for advancing the understanding of mass and energy transfer through landscapes: A review.
- Changing Habitat Use Associated with Distribution Shifts of Wintering Raptors.
- Combining airborne hyperspectral and LiDAR data across local sites for upscaling shrubland structural information: Lessons for HyspIRI.
- Laser vision: lidar as a transformative tool to advance critical zone science.
* Top satellite image credits: NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Conceptual Image Lab. The Landsat Program is a series of Earth-observing satellite missions jointly managed by NASA and the U.S. Geological Survey.