Boise Center Aerospace Laboratory
- Several PhD Opportunities to Study Energy, Environment, and Society October 21, 2018
- 3 PhD Opportunities in Remote Sensing of Vegetation and Snow in Mid- to High-Latitude Ecosystems May 31, 2018
- Nayani’s full-waveform RSE pub March 23, 2018
- PhD Opportunity to Study Computational Remote Sensing of Forest-Snow Interactions January 22, 2018
- PhD Assistantships Fall 2018 October 20, 2017
- Emerging technology to measure habitat quality and behavior of grouse: examples from studies of greater sage-grouse
- Aerodynamic roughness length estimation with lidar and imaging spectroscopy in a Shrub-Dominated Dryland
- Regional sensitivities of seasonal snowpack to elevation, aspect, and vegetation cover in western North America
- A machine learning approach to estimation of downward solar radiation from satellite-derived data products: An application over a semi-arid ecosystem in the U.S.
- Lidar aboveground vegetation biomass estimates in shrublands: prediction, uncertainties and application to coarser scales
* Top satellite image credits: NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center Conceptual Image Lab. The Landsat Program is a series of Earth-observing satellite missions jointly managed by NASA and the U.S. Geological Survey.